In this episode, our guests Dr. Alan Lindsley and Jeff Griswold are talking about the harmful effects of glyphosate on the human body.
Glyphosate has been a concern for quite a while. Numerous studies and research has been done to investigate its effects on the human body. Unfortunately, it still continues to be used as a pesticide in growing crops despite the concerns.
Our two guests share their first-hand experience of what they are seeing in the clinic and among young people suffering from unexplainable injuries. When we connect the dots, we can clearly see there is a relationship between glyphosate and some of the injuries and conditions that are affecting many people.
Our ligaments, tendons, cartilage, and even a large part of our bones, is made of collagen. Glyphosate affects the strength of the collagen by substituting a critical amino acid. This leads to a decrease in the strength of the collagen and hence the many injuries young athletes are facing.
We discuss the links between this pesticide and the numerous injuries facing our teenage children. Dr. Alan insists that it is not normal and we need to open our eyes. Tune in and hear more about this on this eye-opening episode.
Key Topics Discussed
- Connecting the dots between glyphosate and human injuries (3:02)
- How glyphosate affects the strength of the connective tissue in our muscles and joints (9:07)
- What are the main ways glyphosate gets into the plants and then into our bodies (14:05)
- Why we need to open our eyes and connect the dots more on glyphosate and how it is affecting us (16:49)
- Why numerous injuries on young athletes and even cases of arthritis is not normal (19:37)
- Glyphosate binds all the important minerals and make them unavailable for collagen production (21:01)
“But you're spraying that glyphosate directly onto a soft kernel and it's being absorbed there. And now we're seeing it come in on the bread, on the meals on anything made of these things” Dr. Alan Linsley
“One report from California scientists and the World Health Organization said that 43 of 45 oat based products tested positive for glyphosate” Craig
“And that's how I'm connecting the dots here and saying, Wow, this is this normal movement we've done for thousands of years. And now we can't even do that without injuring ourselves. Where is this going?” Dr. Alan Linsley
True Detox Episodes