Today on the podcast we have Brad Gibb from CashFlow Tactics. He will teach us how to plan our finances and attain financial freedom. We will detox the negative mindset about money and set you on a path for financial health!
Money should never be the endgame for you. Instead, you need to look at the money as means to an end. So the first question is: What does your ideal life look like and how to use the money to get there?
We’re excited to offer you some advice that helps you not only detox and improve health but also your life as a whole!
Key Topics Discussed
- Brad’s background as a financial mastermind (01:24)
- Shifting your mindset about money is half the battle (03:40)
- The first step towards financial freedom (08:43)
- The financial approach that lets you enjoy life (12:03)
- Here are the three phases of a sound financial plan (17:00)
- Consolidate your focus and efforts for the best result (20:57)
- The four-pillar framework that can ensure financial freedom (24:53)
- This is the best financial advice you can ever get (28:02)
The financial plan should look a lot like your weight loss plan. - Brad Gibb
Permission to invest in yourself first is your greatest asset. - Brad Gibb
Every single dollar that’s coming in needs to be invested in your life. - Craig Randall
True Detox Episodes