Did you know that our bodies can produce their own high-quality resources to work better, drain better and have an immune system functioning in optimal conditions?
Mitochondria are the organized structures in charge of these fundamental productions, providing cellular energy in a molecule called ATP and also, clean water for keeping our organs operating normally.
But mitochondria are not always free to perform their amazing functions. Things like heavy metal, herbicides, pesticides, and other chemicals could be blocking and harming any part of these processes, provoking pain and lack of energy.
Stay tuned to know all about mitochondrial health from the experts, Dr. Todd Watts and Jeff Griswold.
Key Topics Discussed
- The essentials of mitochondria and how energy is created within our bodies (01:07)
- The role of mitochondria in the cell’s death and how are these organelles distributed in our organs (05:19)
- Is it possible to spot a mitochondria deficiency? The appearance of microbe formulas and the way they improve the cell’s life (08:56)
- Why are mitochondria referred to as the currency of the cell? (12:19)
- Ordinary mineral formulas vs plant-derived minerals (15:38)
- The technology of MitoRestore products and how they work on the organism (22:57)
True Detox Episodes
Discover The Link Between Parasites & Viruses
What comes after drawing our roadmap to True Detox? The second part of Dr. Jay
Davidson’s summit has arrived to teach you everything you need to know about parasites and viruses. Are these two types of organisms correlated somehow? Dr. Jay and Dr. Todd will give you the answer to this incredibly important question up next.