In this episode, we’ll be discussing the essentials aspects of epigenetics and how we can actually use our genetic information to resolve our most specific health conditions by the hand of Dr. Ashley Beckman, our expert guest today. Dr. Ashley will be joining us to address our biggest doubts on hormone balance, how can epigenetics help us define our True Detox journey and more.
We used to think that we were bound to our genetic predispositions, but there are a lot of choices we can make today to prevent these hereditary conditions to appear in our future, becoming fully aware of our own bodies, for example, and knowing all the different things in our diet and our environment that could possibly harm them is a huge step into start making better choices to improve not just our physical health but also our mental and emotional stability.
Tune in and get ready to invest yourself in this fascinating journey along with Dr. Ashley Beckman in this new episode of True Detox
Key Topics Discussed
- Dr. Ashley’s journey into epigenetics and finding a solution to her migraine (01:03)
- The fundamentals of epigenetics and the importance of making healthier choices (05:42)
- How epigenetics actually helps you solve your most specific health needs (09:15)
- The psychological and emotional investment of sustaining a healthy life (12:44)
- Ending the cycle of disease: how to develop awareness towards your health state (14:55)
- The basic notions and benefits of hormone balancing (17:33)
- Dr. Ashley Beckman approach to help you end the cycle of disease (21:42)
- One last advice to improve your health (24:38)
“I'm always trying to talk to my patients about how, you know, the changes you make now will have a great effect on the future of your health” - Dr. Ashley Beckman
“Everything you're doing, all the food you're putting in your body, every choice you're making is really a choice of either helping your body or something that could potentially harm it, might not harm it right now, but over the accumulation of all the years of the different toxins and the types of food we're eating, it makes major changes in your whole system.” - Dr. Ashley Beckman
“Everybody is struggling with their house and not feeling good. And honestly, there are so many amazing tools that we have now that I feel like just getting them out to as many people as possible is the best thing we can do. ” - Dr. Ashley Beckman
True Detox Episodes