In this episode, we are having a very invigorating talk with Carol Egan, she is a professional coach and reductionist theory person and she will be enlightening us with the story of how she overcame her own health challenges and became a great support for those in desperate need for guidance into a better, healthier lifestyle.
Power, responsibility, and action. Believe it or not, beyond the scientific studies, the herb treatments, and the cellular theories, these incredibly basic notions still constitute a fundamental part of our journey into a healthier life, but why do we keep letting them aside? Our guest today is going to teach us how to reinstall these three important tools back into our mindset in order to achieve our goals.
Tune in to know all the insights and healthy hacks that Carol brought to share with us in this new episode of True Detox.
Key Topics Discussed
- Introducing Carol Egan in her own words (00:39)
- How do we start restoring the power that has been taken away from us? (04:44)
- The thee buckets system: the first steps to begin your journey into a healthier life (06:52)
- The essential work of the digestive system in our bodies (14:48)
- What is the real influence of mindset in our habit-building process? (17:52)
- Taking action in our detox process and finding the WHY (23:05)
- Assuming our responsibilities as part of the journey (26:57)
“How we do anything is how we do everything. And so even though you might go and listen to a motivational CD and it has nothing to do with food or health or diet, it has everything to do with you being committed and determined and focused” - Carol Egan
“Let the chips fall where they may, but when really close the back door and to all the reasons, excuses, justifications for why we can't be vibrant and be our big best, greatest self” - Carol Egan
“You got to find the tools to help you do that now because it's not because, you know, on a physical level, the human body could begin to break down and you know, by 70 there, there might not be enough currency to work with” - Craig Randall
True Detox Episodes