What Does The True Detox Roadmap Look Like?
Do you know all the different approaches you can take to control the presence of viruses and retroviruses in your system? Well, prepare yourself to receive this incredible masterclass led by Dr. Jay Davidson and conducted by Dr. Tom Watts about how to draw your own personal drainage funnel and start getting well in your own terms.
Do you know all the different approaches you can take to control the presence of viruses and retroviruses in your system? Well, prepare yourself to receive this incredible six-part series led by Dr. Jay Davidson and Dr. Tom Watts.
This is part 1 of this 6-part series of exclusive content that we’ll be rebroadcasting from Dr. Jay’s Viral and Retroviral Summit, which you will also find available at www.trudetox.com.
In this episode, you will listen to Dr. Jay, an expert in liver and health, talk about the importance of the lymphatic system, the bowels and the liver in the drainage process. How these key elements can help you to assemble a roadmap to start getting well? Find out how to treat viruses without the harming effects of antibiotics, antibacterials and other annihilation solutions that are not as effective as truly understanding what’s going on inside our bodies.
Tune in for this magnificent interview with two of the most influential experts in the detox industry.
Key Topics Discussed
- Transforming the traditional approach to treating viruses and retroviruses (02:05)
- Making sure your lifestyle matches with your roadmap to health (06:18)
- The difference between drainage and detox and the importance of the lymphatic system (07:11)
- The role of the liver in toxin transportation: the lifeline of detox (11:41)
- The bile flow and the base of the whole drainage funnel (15:45)
- The importance of getting an adequate amount of binders and fiber from your diet (19:17)
- Parasites: the mother cell that holds everything back (22:19)
- The takeaways you can do to activate your drainage funnel at home (25:46)
- The benefits and properties of TUDCA (27:14)
“Name the virus named the retrovirus, you immediately want to dive in and like let's kill that thing. You know, ‘cause that's what we're training our society, antibiotic, antibacterial, everything” Dr. Jay Davidson
“The lymphatic system is two times as much fluid as the cardiovascular system. And we are obsessed with our culture with heart health, cardiovascular system. And I'm like, well, who's talking about lymph? ” Dr. Jay Davidson
“We always want to jump immediately to a supplement or a product and it's like, but let's make sure that you're optimizing your sleep. Let's make sure you're getting at least eight hours of sleep, seven, eight hours of sleep and high quality because that's gonna facilitate drainage, especially in the brain.” Dr. Jay Davidson
True Detox Episodes